FUSION ENGINE HIGH-SPEED TRACKING
Sophisticated sensor technology for ultra-fast gaming. Hyperion Fury combines an optical sensor featuring Logitech Delta Zero™ technology with our exclusive Fusion Engine™hybrid sensor to enable tracking speeds in excess of 500 IPS.
8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Customize to fit your style of game play. Customize your mouse with 8 programmable buttons. Whether you want to toss a grenade or quickly access your inventory, it’s at your fingertips. Optional Logitech Gaming Software makes set up easy.
ON-THE-FLY DPI SWITCHING
4 settings for better control of how you game. Switch through four DPI settings in an instant. Snipe a foe across the map (250 DPI) before fleeing in the blink of an eye (4000 DPI). With on-the-fly DPI switching, you have the flexibility to react to the chaos of battle with precision.
32-BIT ARM PROCESSOR
Smarter than ever. Hyperion Fury on-board ARM processor powers the Fusion Engine for incredible tracking speeds while allowing you to save and play back your favorite macros. With Logitech Gaming Software, craft and assign macros that can be accessed from Hyperion Fury with ease.
1MS REPORT RATE
Constant communication. With a 1 millisecond report rate, you can be confident that your movement will be communicated via USB at fast speeds without troublesome lag.
Maximum comfort for maximum playtime. An update to the classic G400s shape to enhance function and comfort. A combination of lightweight materials and rubber grips will help to ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as possible.
Extreme responsiveness gives you the edge. Distinct left and right buttons offer extreme responsiveness. With high-speed clicking, you can push your skills even further while enjoying the edge in intense firefights. Faster, more comfortable clicking makes all the difference with Hyperion Fury.
- User documentation
- Height: 136 mm
- Width: 72 mm
- Depth: 41 mm
- Weight: 144 grams,mouse plus cable
- Weight: 108 grams, mouse without cable
- Length Cable: 2.1 m
- Fusion Engine hybrid sensor
- 8 programmable buttons
- On-the-fly DPI Switching
- 32-bit ARM processor
- 1 millisecond report
- High-speed clicking
- Full-speed USB
- Resolution: 240-4000 dpi
- Max. acceleration: >16G Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: >500 ips Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Dynamic coefficient of friction -: .09 µ (k) Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
- Static coefficient of friction -: .14 µ (s) Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Buttons (Left / Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 km (155.3)
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista®
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space