Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
Work in comfort with a stable, sculpted trackball that supports your hand and lets you rest your arm.
Logitech® Unifying receiver—the tiny, wireless receiver that stays in your laptop and lets you add compatible devices as you need them.
With up to 18 months of use from a single AA, you might just forget your trackball uses batteries at all.
Your trackball stays in one place, so you don’t have to move your arm to move your cursor. Its sculpted shape supports your hand to let you work all day in comfort.
Short on space? No problem. Because the trackball doesn’t move, it’s perfect for tight workspaces and busy desks.
Millions of people have loved the Logitech Trackman Wheel. We’ve refined its proven shape to create the M570.
LOGITECH®ADVANCED 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Who wants a cord in the way? The robust wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 feet (10 meters) away.
TINY, WIRELESS RECEIVER
It’s so small it can stay plugged in a USB port. You don’t have to unplug it when you move around or worry about losing it. And your trackball is always ready to use.
Easily connect up to six compatible wireless devices—keyboards, number pads or mice—without the hassle of multiple receivers filling up your USB ports.
If you do need to remove the tiny receiver, just tuck it away right next to the battery.
18-MONTH BATTERY LIFE
The long battery life virtually eliminates the hassle of changing batteries. The On/Off button saves power, while an indicator light helps you avoid surprises.1
You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
The M570 now sports an adjustable laser sensor, giving you a wider range of cursor speeds—and the perfect amount of control.
You can easily move up and down through Web pages and long documents.
You can customize your trackball’s buttons to help you do what you want faster.3
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
EASY TO CLEAN
Should you need to clean your trackball, removing the ball is a snap.
EASY TO MOVE
Your desk, your comfy chair, your bed—this trackball is easy to take with you around the home. The ball even stays in place when you turn it upside down.
SPECS & DETAILS
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- USB port Internet connection for software download
- Mac OS® X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Internet connection for software download
- Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth):
- 5.71 in (145 mm) x 3.74 in (95 mm) x 1.77 in (45 mm)
- Mouse Weight (including battery): 5.01 oz (142 g)
- Receiver Dimensions (height x width x depth):
- 0.57 in (14.4 mm) x 0.74 in (18.7 mm) x 0.24 in (6.1 mm)
- Receiver Weight: 0.06 oz (1.8 g)
- Color: Silver and blue
- Sensor technology: Laser
- Sensor Resolution: 540
- Number of buttons: 5
- Scroll Wheel (Y/N): Yes
- Battery life: 18-month battery life4
- Battery type: 1 AA battery
- Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m4
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity(Unifying supported)
- Software: SetPoint、LCC
- Interface: USB
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows RT
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Chrome OS
Product Origin: China
- Logitech® Unifying receiver
- 1 AA battery
- User documentation