- Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
- 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
- Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- No Hub Required – Connect the L530E light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
- Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
|Colour Rendering Index||≥ 80|
|Warm-up Time up to 95%||≤1 s|
|Weighted Energy Consumption||8.7 kWh/1000h|
|Package Contents||1. Tapo L530E
2. Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||115 × 60 mm|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency||2.4 GHz Wi-Fi|
|Input||220–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 73 mA|
|Typical Lumen Output||806 lumens|
|Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts)||8.7 W|
|Color Temperature||2,500 K~6,500 K|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|